Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lily turns(ed) 2!

Well....it's only been 2 months since her birthday so I'm pretty much on par for documenting the day. Seriously....how is already March?

Well, back in January, our sweet Lily turned 2. She went from this:

To this....

With a little of this in between....




...all in 1 year!

We are blessed beyond words to have the privilege of knowing this little girl. She keeps us on our toes, surprises us, challenges us, enthralls us, enchants us and brings us more to life by being in our lives. We believe that the Lord is doing a good and great work in the life of Lily Eve Berry.

2 comments:

Seth Ladd said...

Thanks for helping me in my stalking.. it has been too long since I have seen the berry clan.. tell Lily and Piper I will visit soon! Miss you guys!

Lisa said...

oh my goodness! i love the second picture of lily! the one where she is outside in a pink shirt...soooooooooooooooooo cute!